In order to strengthen the management of electric bicycle charging on campus and completely eliminate the major safety hazards such as fly-by-wire charging and indoor charging, the Logistics Support Department has put into use 733 new electric bicycle charging outlets on Campus.The regulations for electric bicycles charging are notified as follows:
1.Electric Bicycle Charging Management
(1) The owner of the electric bicycle should use the charging pile at the designated location and comply with the real-name charging system, fee management and other related regulations. After charging, please unplug the charging plugs and remove the vehicle in time.
(2) It is strictly prohibited to charge electric bicycles and batteries in office buildings, student dormitories, laboratory buildings, teaching buildings, residential buildings, libraries, cafeterias and other buildings, as well as charging with flying wires or private wires, etc.
2.the Location and Number of New Charging Piles
Number of sockets
Wenlan Builing East
Binhu 2# East
Binhu 3# East
Binhu 7# West
Huanhu 2# South
Huanhu 12# 13#
Huanhu 11# South
Wanghu Faculty and Staff Dormitory
International Student Apartments
Volleyball Court West
Volleyball Court East
Zhongqv 2# East
Zhongqv 3# East
Zhongqv 5# East
Zhongqv 4# East
Zhongqv 12# West
Linhu 2# North
Linhu 3# North
Linhu 4# North
the Reception Center South
Zhongqv 7# North
Zhongqv 8# South
Wentai Building East
Wentai Building Sorth
3.the Use Method and Charging Standards of the Post Pile
(1) Use method. First, scan QR code of the charging port by WeChat or search WeChat mini program “既电充”. Secord, select the prepaid amount and payment method to pay and start charging. Then, when charging is completed, you will receive a service push notification and the balance of prepayment will be returned within 24 hours.
(2) Charing standard.1.07 Yuan/kWh (electricity price: 0.57 Yuan/kWh, adjusted for residential electricity price fluctuations; service charge: 0.5 Yuan/kWh).
1 degree of electricity can basically fill the conventional power (250-300w) electric bicycle, charging time 3-4 hours.
(1) Students must use the charging pile to charge their electric vehicles after the successful processing of the on-campus license; at the same time, students should regulate the charging according to the requirements, and resolutely eliminate the behavior of illegal charging, especially the behavior of bringing the batteries of electric vehicles into the dormitory for charging.
(2)Students should complete the application for the electric bicycle on-campus license in a timely manner and complete the online approval of the license by 17:30 on May 10, 2023. After May 10, 2023, without any special reason, the Security Department will suspend the application for the on-campus license.
(3) Please park and charge in an orderly manner. It is strictly prohibited to occupy the charging site of electric bicycles. At the same time, when using charging piles to charge, pay attention to the safety of electricity, take good care of the charging equipment, it is forbidden to dismantle or damage the charging pile facilities and equipment.
(4) From May 15, 2023, the university will strictly inspect illegal charging behaviors such as charging by flying wires and charging electric bicycles (batteries) indoors. At the same time, the school will confiscate the charger and other related equipment, and notify the person concerned to the relevant units.
May 6, 2023