The Intellectual Property Law English Master Program of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law was supported by Intellectual Property Office of the PR China (SIPO) and Chinese Ministry of Education，as well as the Belt and Road Chinese Government IPR Scholarship Program. The program bases on the excellent teachers and teaching platform in Intellectual Property School and Law School. The learning experience will be further enhanced and inspired by contributions from the involvement of specialized judges and practitioners experienced in the field. All the courses will be implemented in English language, in modular teaching and in way that close to practice. The world-class researchers and experts in Intellectual Property will gather here to provide high-quality courses. Graduates of the Program can work for domestic and foreign governments, judicial institutions or enterprises that having intellectual property business etc., especially the departments and international organizations engaging in foreign business in Intellectual property.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. Applicants should be the “One Belt One Road” countries nationality which accredited by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China;
3. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
-be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
4. Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship.
II. Supporting Categories and Duration
2 years (among which the course duration is first year in Zhongnan University of Economics and Law and the rest time is for practical training, thesis writing and online defense in student’s country. Students who complete all training program will be obtained the Master Degree in Law and Diploma of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law;
In ZUEL, China
In student’s country
- Courses learning
- Thesis writing and defense
-Complete all the courses
- Complete the thesis online defense
- Published more than 1 paper (academic journals or academic conference)
-Master Degree and Diploma of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
III. Scholarship Coverage
1. Tuition waiver;
2. Campus accommodation of first year;
3. Stipend of first year: Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
4. Foreign Students Comprehensive Medical Insurance in China of first year.
Categories of Programs
Intellectual Property Law
V. Application Procedure
Log in the‘Zhongnan University of Economics and Law International Student Online Service System’ (http://iesmis.zuel.edu.cn/member/login.do) to register an account, complete the application information, and submit the application form online. Please check the attachment for details.
VI. Application Documents
1. Copy of Passport Home Page: Applicant shall submit a clear scanned copy of his/her ordinary passport with validity later than March 1st, 2022. If the validity of the current passport does not meet the requirement, please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
2. Notarized highest diploma: Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. The content should
include application reasons, family financial condition, education and work experience and personal award and strong points etc. At least 800 words;
5. Recommendation letters: Applicants for graduate programs must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors(signature and contact information are necessary);
6. Language qualification certificate: For English-taught programs: students should submit TOEFL: 80 ,IELTS: 6.0. or the certificate of previous degree program which is taught in English;
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form: The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.(Please log inhttp://ies-en.zuel.edu.cn/2018/0104/c2226a184470/page.htm to download) ;
8. Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application;
9. Other additional documents (e.g. certificate of work or internship, award, publications).
1. All uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic and valid. Applicants are recommended to use professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants will be responsible for any consequences caused by unclear or unidentifiable uploaded materials;
2. ZUEL does Not accept any hard-copy application documents;
3. Admission documents will be sent to the permanent address written on the application form. Please ensure that the contact information is valid and accurate. The mailing address with P.O.Box is NOT accepted;
4. Please bring the originals of all the above-mentioned documents when you register .Those who provide a prospective diploma certificate must bring the original official graduation certificate for verification;
5. Please contact ZUEL directly, ZUEL does Not entrust any individual or agent for enrollment.
VII. Application Deadline
15th May, 2021
VIII. Admission and Notification
1. ZUEL will review all the application documents;
2. Intellectual Property Office of the PR China and CSC will review eligibility and qualifications of candidates nominated by ZUEL, and decide the final list of scholarship winners;
3. ZUEL will inform and send the admission documents (Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship recipients.
1. The result of 2021Belt and Road Chinese Government Intellectual Property Law English Master Scholarship Program of ZUEL will be announced on the website of International Education School (http://ies.zuel.edu.cn/main.htm). The official wechat account will also release the results. Please keep following the updates of the website and wechat account as well;
2. Scholarship recipients should go through the registration procedures on the date stipulated by the university. Those who fail to register after the deadline without approval will be regarded as giving up their student status automatically, and their scholarship qualification will be automatically canceled and recorded in the admissions integrity record of ZUEL;
3. Scholarship recipients MUST participate in annual scholarship evaluation. Scholarship holders who fail to meet the requirements will have their scholarship canceled;
4. Scholarship recipients can not change their major or study period.
Reminder: Affected by the global pandemic, if international students cannot arrive our university in the fall semester of 2021, we will still offer online teaching, and the timetable will be arranged in Beijing time. Applicants should consider it carefully according to this situation before applying.
X. Contact Information
Address: International Education School, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law 182# Nanhu Avenue, East Lake High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei Province, P.R.China, 430073
Contact person: Ms. Zhu
International Education School
March 16, 2021
附件：关于在中南财经政法大学国际学生在线服务系统申请的程序Application Procedures for the International Student Service System of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law.docx
2021 Belt and Road Chinese Government Intellectual Property Law English master Scholarship program of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law.pdf